Report NEP-REG-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditi Sengupta, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 0903, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Delia Rodrigo & Lorenzo Allio & Pedro Andres-Amo, 2009. "Multi-Level Regulatory Governance: Policies, Institutions and Tools for Regulatory Quality and Policy Coherence," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 13, OECD Publishing.
- Nimal Attanayake & Laxman Siyambalagoda, 2009. "An inquiry into the regulation of pharmaceuticals and medical practice in Sri Lanka," Working Papers id:2023, eSocialSciences.
- Cull , Robert & Demirguc-Kunt , Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009. "Does regulatory supervision curtail microfinance profitability and outreach ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4948, The World Bank.
- Charlier, Christophe & Valceschini, Egizio, 2008. "Importance and Limits of the Cost-Benefit Analysis for GMOs Regulation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49839, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio Borio & Claudio Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Towards an operational framework for financial stability: "fuzzy" measurement and its consequences," BIS Working Papers 284, Bank for International Settlements.
- Considine , Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2009. "Substitution and technological change under carbon cap and trade : lessons from Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4957, The World Bank.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Impact Evaluation of Food Safety Regulations: A Review of Quantitative Methods," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Rachata Tungsiripat, 2009. "Regulation of Organ Transplantation in Thailand: Does it Work?," Working Papers id:2027, eSocialSciences.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2009. "The Distributive Impact of Reforms in Credit Enforcement: Evidence from Indian Debt Recovery Tribunals," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-183, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Chaisse Julien, 2009. "Ensuring the Conformity of Domestic Law with World Trade Organisation Law India as a case study," Working Papers id:2025, eSocialSciences.