Report NEP-EEC-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Tracogna & Michela Parziale & Paolo Gardino & Anna Ruvolo, 2008. "The European market for wooden furniture components," CSIL reports EU03, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2009. "Price convergence in the EMU? Evidence from micro data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge Correia da & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Considine , Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2009. "Substitution and technological change under carbon cap and trade : lessons from Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4957, The World Bank.
- Henning Lohmann & Frauke H. Peter & Tine Rostgaard & Katharina Spiess, 2009. "Towards a Framework for Assessing Family Policies in the EU," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 88, OECD Publishing.
- Kuzin, Vladimir N. & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2009. "MIDAS versus mixed-frequency VAR: nowcasting GDP in the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ignacio Jose Minambres, 2009. "Background Paper: Investment Liberalization in the EU-ASEAN FTA," Working Papers id:1997, eSocialSciences.
- Edward R. Whitehouse & Anna Christina D'Addio & Andrew Reilly, 2009. "Investment Risk and Pensions: Impact on Individual Retirement Incomes and Government Budgets," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2008. "An Innovative Tool to Assess Marketing Capabilities of Traditional Producers within the European Food Industry," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Domeij, David & Floden, Martin, 2009. "Inequality Trends in Sweden 1978-2004," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 720, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuzin, Vladimir N. & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2009. "Pooling versus model selection for nowcasting with many predictors: an application to German GDP," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mueller, Elisabeth & Harhoff, Dietmar & Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "To Be Financed or Not : The Role of Patents for Venture Capital Financing," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.