Structural change and sustainable development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993.
"Pollution abatement and long-term growth,"
1993-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Baumol, William J & Blackman, Sue Anne Batey & Wolff, Edward N, 1985.
"Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 806-17, September.
- Baumol, William J. & Batey Blackman, Sue Anne & Wolff, Edward N., 1984. "Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence," Working Papers 84-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996.
"Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel,"
NBER Working Papers
5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998. "Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0025, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Rebelo & Piyabha Kongsamut & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Beyond Balanced Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," NBER Working Papers 6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002.
"Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics,"
wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004. "Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Echevarria, Cristina, 1997. "Changes in Sectoral Composition Associated with Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 431-52, May.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Laitner, John, 2000. "Structural Change and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 545-61, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:53:y:2007:i:3:p:307-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.