Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Policy-(In)variance of DSGE Model Parameters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Policy-(In)variance of DSGE Model Parameters," RCER Working Papers 566, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hurtado, Samuel, 2014. "DSGE models and the Lucas critique," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 12-19.
- Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "EconomicDynamics Interviews Frank Schorfheide on DSGE Model Estimation," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), April.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; DSGE Models; Fiscal Policy; Heterogeneous-Agents Economy; Policy Predictions; Representative-Agent Models;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yon:wpaper:2012rwp-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (YERI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eryonkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .