Labor-Market Heterogeneity, Aggregation, And Policy (In)Variance Of Dsge Model Parameters
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2013)
Issue (Month): (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eeassoc.org/|
More information through EDIRC
- Canova, Fabio & Ferroni, Filippo & Matthes, Christian, 2015.
"Approximating Time Varying Structural Models With Time Invariant Structures,"
15-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Fabio Canova & Christian Matthes, 2016. "Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures," Working Papers No 1/2016, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- F. Canova & F. Ferroni & C. Matthes, 2015. "Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures," Working papers 578, Banque de France.
- Filippo Ferroni & Christian Matthes & Fabio Canova, 2016. "Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures," 2016 Meeting Papers 46, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Canova, Fabio & Ferroni, Filippo & Matthes, Christian, 2015. "Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barrios, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dmitry I. Malakhov & Nikolay P. Pilnik & Igor G. Pospelov, 2015. "Stability of Distribution of Relative Sizes of Banks as an Argument for the Use of the Representative Agent Concept," HSE Working papers WP BRP 116/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Marcin Bielecki & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Could the boom-bust in the eurozone periphery have been prevented?," NBP Working Papers 263, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Marcin Bielecki & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Could the boom-bust in the eurozone periphery have been prevented?," GRAPE Working Papers 17, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Jang-Ok Cho & Thomas Cooley & Hyung Seok Kim, 2015. "Business Cycle Uncertainty and Economic Welfare," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 185-200, April.
- Jang-Ok Cho & Thomas Cooley & Hyung Seok Kim, 2014. "Code files for "Business Cycle Uncertainty and Economic Welfare"," Computer Codes 11-17, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Dolls, Mathias & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic Scoring of Tax Reforms in the EU," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168261, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Saito, Yuta, 2014. "Are Deep Parameters Policy-Invariant?," MPRA Paper 66236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macnamara Patrick, 2016. "Understanding entry and exit: a business cycle accounting approach," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 47-91, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i::p:193-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed