The evolution of Italy’s investment income balance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012.
"Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199642472.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2011. "Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199596713.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0283-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Knetsch & Arne J. Nagengast, 2017. "Penny wise and pound foolish? On the income from Germany’s foreign investments," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 753-778, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerio Della Corte & Stefano Federico & Enrico Tosti, 2018. "Unwinding external stock imbalances? The case of Italy’s net international investment position," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 446, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment income; international investment position; balance of payments;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_386_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.