The endless Eurozone crisis, where do we stand? A Classical-Kaleckian overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "The endless eurozone crisis, where do we stand? a classical-kaleckian overview," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, pages 35-63.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2012. "Determinants of TARGET2 imbalances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 136, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2012. "Target Losses in Case of a Euro Breakup," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 51-58, December.
- Antonella Stirati, 2010. "Changes in Functional Income Distribution in Italy and Europe," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0119, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2012. "The impact of fiscal austerity in the Eurozone," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 37-54.
- Giersch,Herbert & PaquÃ©,Karl-Heinz & Schmieding,Holger, 1994. "The Fading Miracle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521358699, December.
- Dawn Holland & Jonathan Portes, 2012. "Self-Defeating Austerity?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 222(1), pages 4-10, October.
- Aldo Barba & Massimo Pivetti, 2009. "Rising household debt: Its causes and macroeconomic implications--a long-period analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 113-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2014. "Balance of payments or monetary sovereignty? In search of the EMU’s original sin – a reply to Lavoie," a/ Working Papers Series 1406, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013.
"The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payments crisis and beyond,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 359-382.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary Union; financial crisis; Germany; neo-mercantilism; balance of payment; capital flows; sudden stops; TARGET 2; OMT;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-04-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-27 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-04-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .