Prevention and Correction of Macroeconomic Imbalances: the Excessive Imbalances Procedure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Ragacs & Beate Resch & Klaus Vondra, 2011. "Austria’s Manufacturing Competitiveness," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 35-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Moschella, 2014. "Monitoring Macroeconomic Imbalances: Is EU Surveillance More Effective than IMF Surveillance?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1273-1289, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic imbalances; competitiveness; fiscal policy; structural policy; European Union; euro area;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2011:i:4:b:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .