A View on Global Imbalances and their Contribution to the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 2011. "Global Imbalances, the International Crisis and the Role of the Dollar," Working Papers 18/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443.
- Georg Dettmann, 2015.
"An asymmetric model on Seigniorage and the dynamics of net foreign assets,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Georg Dettmann, 2013. "An Asymmetric Model on Seigniorage and the Dynamics of Net Foreign Assets," Working Papers 11/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Imbalances; Financial Crisis; Bretton Woods II; Saving Glut; Seigniorage; Foreign Asset Positions; Exorbitant Privilege;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .