Válság és válságkezelés Görögországban. A puha költségvetési korlát szerepe a gazdasági összeomlásban
[Crisis and crisis management in Greece. The role of soft budget constraints in the economic collapse]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- C. Randall HENNING & Martin KESSLER, 2012.
"Fiscal Federalism: US History for Architects of Europe’s Fiscal Union,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-31.
- C. Randall Henning & Martin Kessler, 2012. "Fiscal federalism: US history for architects of Europe's fiscal union," Essays and Lectures 669, Bruegel.
- C. Randall Henning & Martin Kessler, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism: US History for Architects of Europe's Fiscal Union," Working Paper Series WP12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 1998. "Capital Flows and Capital-Market Crises: The Simple Economics of Sudden Stops," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 35-54, November.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2004. "Fiscal Stabilizations: When Do They Work and Why," Scholarly Articles 2580047, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Mylonidis & Ioanna Kelnikola, 2005. "Merging activity in the Greek Banking System: A Financial Accounting Perspective," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 121-144.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S., 2012.
"The Greek financial crisis: Growing imbalances and sovereign spreads,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 498-516.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephan G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The Greek financial crisis: growing imbalances and sovereign spreads," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephan G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The Greek financial crisis: growing imbalances and sovereign spreads," Working Papers 124, Bank of Greece.
- Anna Visvizi, 2012. "The crisis in Greece and the EU-IMF rescue package: Determinants and pitfalls," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 62(1), pages 15-39, March.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker & Jacques Delpla, 2011. "Eurobonds: The blue bond concept and its implications," Policy Contributions 509, Bruegel.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2004. "Fiscal stabilizations: When do they work and why," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1047-1074, October.
- Kornai, J, 1979. "Resource-Constrained versus Demand-Constrained Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 801-819, July.
- Chrysoloras, Nikos, 2013. "Rebuilding eurozone's ground zero: a review of the Greek economic crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48254, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kornai, János & Maskin, Eric & Roland, Gérard, 2004.
"A puha költségvetési korlát - II
[The soft budget constraint II]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 777-809.
- Kornai, János & Maskin, Eric & Roland, Gérard, 2004.
"A puha költségvetési korlát I
[The soft budget constraint I]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 608-624.
- Kornai, János & Maskin, Eric & Roland, Gérard, 2004. "A puha költségvetési korlát I
- Whittaker, John, 2011. "Eurosystem debts, Greece, and the role of banknotes," MPRA Paper 38406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Ardagna & Francesco Caselli, 2012. "The Political Economy of the Greek Debt Crisis: A Tale of Two Bailouts," CEP Special Papers 25, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "A budget for Europe's monetary union," Policy Contributions 762, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The Greek debt trap: an escape plan," Policy Contributions 759, Bruegel.
- Philippine Cour-Thimann & Bernhard Winkler, 2012.
"The ECB’s non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 765-803, WINTER.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Winkler, Bernhard, 2013. "The ECB's non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure," Working Paper Series 1528, European Central Bank.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "‘Grexit’: Who would pay for it?," CEPS Papers 6977, Centre for European Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.