Crisis Management in the EU, Prospects for the De-politicisation of Economic Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benczes, István, 2011.
"Az európai gazdasági kormányzás előtt álló kihívások. A hármas tagadás lehetetlensége
[Challenges of European economic governance. The impossible trinity of denial]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 759-774.
- Neményi, Judit & Oblath, Gábor, 2012.
"Az euró bevezetésének újragondolása
[Rethinking Hungary s prospective adoption of the Euro]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 569-684.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "‘Grexit’: Who would pay for it?," CEPS Papers 6977, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kevin Featherstone, 2011. "The JCMS Annual Lecture: The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and EMU: A Failing State in a Skewed Regime," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 193-217, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean economic governance; crisis management; Greece; democracy;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfq:journl:v:58:y:2013:i:2:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pal Peter Kolozsi). General contact details of provider: https://www.asz.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.