The JCMS Annual Lecture: The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and EMU: A Failing State in a Skewed Regime
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2011.
"The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece,"
DEOS Working Papers
1124, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Leventi, Chrysa, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1122, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1123, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hope, David, 2016. "Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: A synthetic control approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-40.
- Giorgos Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 4 Financialization and the Greek Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy04, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013. "Estimating the degree of operating efficiency gains from a potential bank merger and acquisition: A DEA bootstrapped approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1658-1668.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos J. Paraskevopoulos, 2017. "Varieties of capitalism, quality of government, and policy conditionality in Southern Europe:Greece and Portugal in comparative perspective," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 117, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Pešić Ivana V. & Vanka Gajo M., 2014. "EU Crises Multiplier - From One Crisis To Another," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 52(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Saucedo Acosta Edgar J. & Rullán Rosanis Samantha, 2014. "Two Effects of the European Financial Crisis," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 46-60, September.
- Dóra Gyõrffy, 2013. "Crisis Management in the EU, Prospects for the De-politicisation of Economic Policy," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 119-132.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Eleni Gaki & Katerina Dimaki & Nikolaos-Iason Koufodontis, 2012. "Economic Crisis And Regional Disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1158, European Regional Science Association.
- Barbara Fritz & Sebastian Dullien & Laurissa Muehlich, 2015.
"The IMF to the Rescue: Did the Euro Area benefit from the Fund’s Experience in Crisis fighting?,"
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development
1601, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Dullien, Sebastian & Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2016. "The IMF to the rescue: Did the euro area benefit from the fund's experience in crisis fighting?," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2016.
"Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-196.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62743, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:19-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:423-445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Arghyrou, 2015. "The Greek Crisis and Financial Assistance Programmes: An Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicholas K. Tsounis & George Polychronopoulos, 2014. "Institutional Changes in the Euro-Zone and the Greek Debt Crisis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(2), pages 145-166.
- Manos Matsaganis, "undated". "Reeling under pressure? The welfare state and the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1231, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2012. "European Union Economy System Dynamic Model Development," MPRA Paper 49170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Priyanshi & Sehgal, Sanjay & Deisting, Florent, 2015. "Time-Varying Bond Market Integration in EMU," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 30(4), pages 708-760.
- Danias, Nikolaos & Kim Swales, John & McGregor, Peter, 2013. "The Greek Electricity Market Reforms: Political and Regulatory Considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1040-1047.
- Carlos Closa & Aleksandra Maatsch, 2014. "In a Spirit of Solidarity? Justifying the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) in National Parliamentary Debates," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 826-842, July.
- Niamh Hardiman & Joaquim Filipe Araújo & Muiris MacCarthaigh & Calliope Spanou, 2017. "The Troika’s variations on a trio: Why the loan programmes worked so differently in Greece, Ireland, and Portugal," Working Papers 201711, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sofia Vasilopoulou & Daphne Halikiopoulou & Theofanis Exadaktylos, 2014. "Greece in Crisis: Austerity, Populism and the Politics of Blame," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 388-402, March.
- Petr Blizkovsky, 2012. "Two crises, two responses: adjustment of economic governance in ASEAN and the European Union," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 91-106, March.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "Fiscal Politics In Time: Pathways to Fiscal Consolidation, 1980-2012," Working Papers 201228, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.