The JCMS Annual Lecture: The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and EMU: A Failing State in a Skewed Regime
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2011.
"The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece,"
DEOS Working Papers
1124, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Leventi, Chrysa, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1122, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1123, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hope, David, 2016. "Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: A synthetic control approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-40.
- Giorgos Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 4 Financialization and the Greek Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy04, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013. "Estimating the degree of operating efficiency gains from a potential bank merger and acquisition: A DEA bootstrapped approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1658-1668.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pešić Ivana V. & Vanka Gajo M., 2014. "EU Crises Multiplier - From One Crisis To Another," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 52(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Saucedo Acosta Edgar J. & Rullán Rosanis Samantha, 2014. "Two Effects of the European Financial Crisis," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 46-60, September.
- Dóra Gyõrffy, 2013. "Crisis Management in the EU, Prospects for the De-politicisation of Economic Policy," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 119-132.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Eleni Gaki & Katerina Dimaki & Nikolaos-Iason Koufodontis, 2012. "Economic Crisis And Regional Disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1158, European Regional Science Association.
- Barbara Fritz & Sebastian Dullien & Laurissa Muehlich, 2015. "The IMF to the Rescue: Did the Euro Area benefit from the Fund’s Experience in Crisis fighting?," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1601, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Dullien, Sebastian & Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2016. "The IMF to the rescue: Did the euro area benefit from the fund's experience in crisis fighting?," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael G. Arghyrou, 2015. "The Greek Crisis and Financial Assistance Programmes: An Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicholas K. Tsounis & George Polychronopoulos, 2014. "Institutional Changes in the Euro-Zone and the Greek Debt Crisis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(2), pages 145-166.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2012. "European Union Economy System Dynamic Model Development," MPRA Paper 49170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manos Matsaganis, "undated". "Reeling under pressure? The welfare state and the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1231, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Gupta, Priyanshi & Sehgal, Sanjay & Deisting, Florent, 2015. "Time-Varying Bond Market Integration in EMU," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 30(4), pages 708-760.
- Danias, Nikolaos & Kim Swales, John & McGregor, Peter, 2013. "The Greek Electricity Market Reforms: Political and Regulatory Considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1040-1047.
- Petr Blizkovsky, 2012. "Two crises, two responses: adjustment of economic governance in ASEAN and the European Union," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 91-106, March.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "Fiscal Politics In Time: Pathways to Fiscal Consolidation, 1980-2012," Working Papers 201228, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed