A budget for Europe's monetary union
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- La stabilisation macroÃ©conomique en Zone Euro (II)
by email@example.com (Simon Ganem) in BS Initiative on 2014-02-12 11:29:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Drèze & Alain Durré & Jacques Drèze & Jean-François Carpantier, 2014.
"Fiscal Integration and Growth Stimulation in Europe,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 80(2), pages 5-45.
- DREZE, Jacques & DURRE, Alain, 2013. "Fiscal integration and growth stimulation in Europe," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2013013, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Drèze & Alain Durré & Jean-François Carpantier, 2014. "Fiscal Integration and Growth Stimulation in Europe," Post-Print hal-01821135, HAL.
- Gandullia, Luca & Praussello, Franco, 2018. "Fixing the Eurozone Setup: On Viable Forms of Fiscal Union," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 71(3), pages 289-316.
- Jorg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_780, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2016. "Smoothing Asymmetric Shocks vs. Redistribution in the Euro Area: A Simple Proposal for Dealing with Mistrust in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 5817, CESifo.
- Győrffy, Dóra, 2014. "Válság és válságkezelés Görögországban. A puha költségvetési korlát szerepe a gazdasági összeomlásban [Crisis and crisis management in Greece. The role of soft budget constraints in the economic co," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 27-52.
- Raffaele Fargnoli, 2020. "Adapting the EU Fiscal Governance to New Macroeconomics and Political Realities," RSCAS Working Papers 2020/03, European University Institute.
- Magdalena Kąkol, 2017. "Designing a fiscal union for the euro area," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16(4), pages 413-432, December.
- Delbecque, Bernard, 2013. "Proposal for a Stabilisation Fund for the EMU," CEPS Papers 8494, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Nazaré Costa Cabral, 2016. "Which Budgetary Union for the E(M)U?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1280-1295, November.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2013. "The European Banking Union: Will It Be a True Union without Risk Sharing?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(265), pages 137-167.
- Francesco Spadafora, 2019. "European integration in the time of mistrust," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 512, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Editor's Choice Reconciling Insurance with Market Discipline: a Blueprint for a European Fiscal Union," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 210-231.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.