A new unit labour cost changes decomposition Four pillars of cost competitiveness recovery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peroni, Chiara & DiMaria, Charles Henri, 2012. "A new unit labour cost changes decomposition Four pillars of cost competitiveness recovery," MPRA Paper 38670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles-Henri DI MARIA & Chiara PERONI, 2012. "A new unit labour cost changes decomposition Four pillars of cost competitiveness recovery," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 179, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2009. "Intangible Capital And U.S. Economic Growth," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 661-685, September.
- David Soskice & Torben Iversen, 2001. "Multiple Wage Bargaining Systems in the Single European Currency Area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 435-456, December.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012.
"Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
696, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Requillart, Vincent & Nauges, Celine & Simioni, Michel & Bontemps, Christophe, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity: Evidence from the French Food Industry," Congress Papers 124378, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, CÃ©line & RÃ©quillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," LERNA Working Papers 12.16.373, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996.
"On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 805-852.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1994. "On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 4768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Ark, Bart van & Stuivenwold, Edwin & Ypma, Gerard, 2005. "Unit labour costs, productivity and international competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum 200580, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2007. "Adjustment within the euro. The difficult case of Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Subodh Kumar & R. Robert Russell, 2002. "Technological Change, Technological Catch-up, and Capital Deepening: Relative Contributions to Growth and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 527-548, June.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2010. "EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 568-576, December.
- Sena, Vania, 2006. "The determinants of firms' performance: Can finance constraints improve technical efficiency?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 311-325, July.
More about this item
Keywordsunit labour cost; internal devaluation; labour productivity; technical change; capital deepening.; Coûts salariaux unitaires; dévaluation interne; productivité du travail; progrès technique; l'affrofondissement en capital;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00826324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .