Industries without smokestacks: Implications for Ethiopia's industrialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2014. "A natural experiment of industrial policy: Floriculture and the metal and engineering industries in Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Howard Pack & Kamal Saggi, 2006. "Is There a Case for Industrial Policy? A Critical Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 267-297.
- Gebreeyesus Mulu & Iizuka Michiko, 2012.
"Discovery of Flower Industry in Ethiopia: Experimentation and Coordination,"
Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Iizuka, Michiko, 2010. "Discovery of the flower industry in Ethiopia: experimentation and coordination," MERIT Working Papers 2010-025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2013. "Industrial Policy and Development in Ethiopia: Evolution and Present Experimentation," WIDER Working Paper Series 125, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1993. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Transforming manufactures into commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1851-1865, November.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries, 1950–2005," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 406-420.
- Yabibal Mulualem Walle, 2010. "Tourist Flows and Its Determinants in Ethiopia," Working Papers 001, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; Exports; Tourism; Horticulture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp-2017-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Siméon Rapin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.