An Overview of Export Processing Zones: Selected Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Willmore, Larry, 1995. "Export processing zones in the Dominican Republic: A comment on Kaplinsky," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 529-535, March.
- K. Jayanthakumaran & John Weiss, 1997. "Export Processing Zones in Sri Lanka: A Cost-Benefit Appraisal," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 727-737.
- Warr, Peter G, 1989. "Export Processing Zones: The Economics of Enclave Manufacturing," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 65-88, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Mohammad Amir, 2014. "New modes of industrial manufacturing: India’s experience with special economic zones," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(24), pages 1-19, June.
- Khondaker Mizanur Rahman & Rafiuddin Ahmed, 2014. "Globalization of Malaysian Economy â€“ With Special Focus on the Role of Growth Enclaves," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(7), pages 274-287, July.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Processing Zones;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-13 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2002-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp02-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .