Combining Export Processing Zones and Regional Free Trade Agreements: Lessons From the Mexican Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucinda Vargas, 2000. "Maquiladoras 2000: still growing," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Anne O. Krueger, 2000. "NAFTA's Effects: A Preliminary Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(6), pages 761-775, 06.
- Lucinda Vargas, 1998. "The maquiladora industry in historical perspective: part 1," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucinda Vargas, 2000. "NAFTA's first five years (part 2): U.S. - Mexico trade and investment under NAFTA," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1997. "A dynamic macroeconomic analysis of NAFTA," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 14-35.
- Eliot Brouthers, Lance & McCray, John P. & Wilkinson, Timothy J., 1999. "Maquiladoras: Entrepreneurial experimentation to global competitiveness," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 37-44.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997.
"Free trade agreements versus customs unions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Buitelaar, Rudolf M. & Perez, Ramon Padilla, 2000. "Maquila, Economic Reform and Corporate Strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1627-1642, September.
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1993. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Transforming manufactures into commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1851-1865, November.
- Lucinda Vargas, 1998. "The maquiladora industry in historical perspective: part 2," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:10:p:1739-1752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.