Combining Export Processing Zones and Regional Free Trade Agreements: Lessons From the Mexican Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucinda Vargas, 2000. "Maquiladoras 2000: still growing," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucinda Vargas, 1998. "The maquiladora industry in historical perspective: part 1," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997.
"Free trade agreements versus customs unions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1997. "A dynamic macroeconomic analysis of NAFTA," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 14-35.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1993. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Transforming manufactures into commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1851-1865, November.
- Anne O. Krueger, 2000. "NAFTA's Effects: A Preliminary Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(6), pages 761-775, 06.
- Buitelaar, Rudolf M. & Perez, Ramon Padilla, 2000. "Maquila, Economic Reform and Corporate Strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1627-1642, September.
- Lucinda Vargas, 2000. "NAFTA's first five years (part 2): U.S. - Mexico trade and investment under NAFTA," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucinda Vargas, 1998. "The maquiladora industry in historical perspective: part 2," Business Frontier, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Johansson, Helena & Nilsson, Lars, 1997. "Export processing zones as catalysts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2115-2128, December.
- Eliot Brouthers, Lance & McCray, John P. & Wilkinson, Timothy J., 1999. "Maquiladoras: Entrepreneurial experimentation to global competitiveness," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 37-44.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:10:p:1739-1752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.