Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Morris, Sebastian, 1997. "Why Not Push for 9% Growth?," IIMA Working Papers WP1997-04-01_01440, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay & Barua, Samir K., 2006. "A Scheme for Efficient Subsidisation of Kerosene in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-07-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Robert Z. Aliber, 1993. "The Multinational Paradigm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511517.
- Morris, Sebastian, 1993. "Structural Determinants of Openness of Economies: The Conceptual Basis and Cross-Sectional Evidence," IIMA Working Papers WP1993-08-01_01206, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1994. "The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 645-654, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris, Sebastian, 2012. "Economic Growth in Gujarat in Relation to the Nation and Other States in Recent Times - A Statistical Analysis," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-11-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:wp02010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.