The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Watkins, Andrew & Papaioannou, Theo & Mugwagwa, Julius & Kale, Dinar, 2015. "National innovation systems and the intermediary role of industry associations in building institutional capacities for innovation in developing countries: A critical review of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1407-1418.
- Morris, Sebastian, 2007.
"Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-02-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sebastian Morris, 2007. "Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World," Working Papers id:870, eSocialSciences.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Strategic Policies and Growth : An Applied Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Hermes, Niels, 1997. "New explanations of the economic success of East Asia : lessons for developing and Eastern European countries," CDS Research Reports 199703, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Rock, Michael T., 1999. "Reassessing the Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Indonesia: Can the Neoliberals be Wrong?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 691-704, April.
- Simon Roberts, 2002. "Addressing Lacunae of Neo-classical Economics: Firms, production and technology," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 493-496.
- Chris Garforth & Chris Phillips & Seema Bhatia-Panthaki, 2007. "The private sector, poverty reduction and international development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 723-734.
- Mario Lanzarotti, 1999. "Le néolibéralisme face à la croissance asiatique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 51-71.
- Sandrine Labory, 2014. "Determining Industrial Policy in Current Conditions of Competition," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Thompson, Henry, 2003. "Impact of Subsidies Across Alabama Counties: An Econometric Interpretation," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21905, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dijkstra, A. Geske, 1996. "The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-547, March.
- repec:dgr:rugcds:199703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Bustelo Gómez, 1994. "La banque mondiale et le developpement economique des nouveaux pays industriels asiatiques : un analyse critique," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 94-24, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Usman Qadir, 2016. "Pakistan’s Automotive Industry: A Case of Stalled Development," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:137, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ahmad Helmy Fuady, 2015. "Pragmatism and Nationalism, Industrialization Policy in Indonesia and Nigeria," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 21-40, August.
- Sanjaya Lall, "undated". "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Matthew McCartney, 2016. "Costs, Capabilities, Conflict and Cash: The Problem of Technology and Sustainable Economic Growth in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 65-98, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:4:p:645-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed