NAFTA's Effects: A Preliminary Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Pant, Manoj, 2003. "Why the economic case for a multilateral agreement on investment is weak," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4323, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mehta, Aashish & Mohr, Belinda Acuña, 2012. "Economic Liberalization and Rising College Premiums in Mexico: A Reinterpretation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1908-1920.
- Claudio E.Montenegro & Isidro Soloaga, 2006. "Nafta´s trade efects: new evidence with a gravity model," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1 Year 20), pages 45-63, June.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013.
"Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Feasible multilateralism and the effects of regionalism," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 202-224, January.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Okubo, Toshihiro & Stern, Robert M., 2003.
"An econometric analysis of trade diversion under NAFTA,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Okubo, Toshihiro & Stern, Robert M., 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Discussion Paper Series a431, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo & Robert M. Stern, 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Discussion papers 02011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo & Robert M Stern, 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Diversion under NAFTA," Working Papers 491, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Artis, Michael & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2009.
"Globalization and business cycle transmission,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 110, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," Discussion Paper Series 232, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Artis, Michael J & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Globalization and Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 7041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danilo Torres Reina, 2001. "El Tratado de Libre Comercio de América del Norte y Colombia: ¿más de lo mismo?," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, June.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "The Political Economy of A Trade-First Approach to Regionalism," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-18, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Pennelope Pacheco-Lopez & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2004.
"Trade liberalisation in Mexico: rhetoric and reality,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 141-167.
- Pennelope Pacheco-Lopez & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2004. "Trade liberalisation in Mexico: rhetoric and reality," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 141-167.
- Penelope Pacheco-López & A.P. Thirlwall, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation in Mexico: Rhetoric and Reality," Studies in Economics 0403, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ashok Deo Bardhan & Subhrajit Guhathakurta, 2004. "Global Linkages of Subnational Regions: Coastal Exports and International Networks," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 225-236, April.
- Sargent, John & Matthews, Linda, 2001. "Combining Export Processing Zones and Regional Free Trade Agreements: Lessons From the Mexican Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1739-1752, October.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001.
"CGE Modeling and Analysis of Multilateral and Regional Negotiating Options,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0108, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M Stern, 2001. "CGE Modeling and Analysis of Multilateral and Regional Negotiating Options," Working Papers 468, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chomo, Grace V., 2002. "Free Trade Agreements Between Developing and Industrialized Countries: Comparing the U.S.-Jordan FTA with Mexico's Experience Under NAFTA," Working Papers 15868, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2005. "How might CAFTA change macroeconomic fluctuations in Central America?: Lessons from NAFTA," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Azim M Sadikov, 2008. "External Tariff Liberalization in CARICOM; A Commodity-Level Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Nevena Stancheva, 2007. "Measurement of the Trade Flows between the EU and Mercosur through Gravitation Analysis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 66-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:6:p:761-775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.