On the Incentive Effects of Municipal Tax Credits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert H. Rasche, 1984. "The Incidence and Incentive Effects of Property Tax Credits: Evidence From Michigan," Public Finance Review, , vol. 12(3), pages 291-319, July.
- Anderson, John E., 1993. "State tax credits and land use: Policy analysis of circuit-breaker effects," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 295-312, September.
- Oded Palmon & Baron A. Smith, 1998. "New Evidence on Property Tax Capitalization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1099-1128, October.
- Man, Joyce Y., 1995. "The Incidence of Differential Commercial Property Taxes: Empirical Evidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(4), pages 479-96, December.
More about this item
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:226-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.