Selling Prices/sq.ft. of Office Buildings in Downtown Chicago â€“ How Much Is It Worth to Be an Old But Class A Building?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry V. Grissom & Ko Wang & James R. Webb, 1992. "The Spatial Equilibrium of Intra-Regional Rates of Return and the Implications for Real Estate Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 59-72.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- Edwin S. Mills, 1992. "Office Rent Determinants in the Chicago Area," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 273-287, June.
- Tsong-Yue Lai & Kerry Vandell & Ko Wang & Gerd Welke, 2008. "Estimating Property Values by Replication: An Alternative to the Traditional Grid and Regression Methods," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(4), pages 441-460.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Stanley D. Smith & Larry R. Woodward & Craig T. Schulman, 2000. "The Effect of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 and Overbuilt Markets on Commercial Office Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 301-320.
- Thomas P. Brennan & Roger E. Cannaday & Peter F. Colwell, 1984. "Office Rent in the Chicago CBD," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 243-260, September.
- McDonald, John F., 1993. "Incidence of the Property Tax on Commercial Real Estate: The Case of Downtown Chicago," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 46(2), pages 109-120, June.
- Shilton, Leon & Zaccaria, Anthony, 1994. "The Avenue Effect, Landmark Externalities, and Cubic Transformation: Manhattan Office Valuation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-165, March.
- McDonald, John F., 1993. "Incidence of the Property Tax on Commercial Real Estate: The Case of Downtown Chicago," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 109-20, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Corgel & Crocker Liu & Robert White, 2015. "Determinants of Hotel Property Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 415-439, October.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chao, Ching-Hsiang & Yeh, Jin-Huei, 2016. "The role of buy-side anchoring bias: Evidence from the real estate market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 34-58.
- Eli Beracha & William G. Hardin & Hilla Maaria Skiba, 2018. "Real Estate Market Segmentation: Hotels as Exemplar," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 252-273, February.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:32:n:1:2010:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.