Can "good" architecture meet the market test?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Ellwood, David T, 1979. "An Empirical Reconciliation of Micro and Grouped Estimates of the Demand for Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 199-205, May.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Ouliaris, Sam, 1981. "Household Saving and the Rate of Interest," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 205-214, September.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1984. "Estimation and policy implications of rental housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 76-90, July.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister & Claudia Murray, 2009. "Designer Buildings: An Evaluation of the Price Impacts of Signature Architects," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sofia F. Franco & W. Bowman Cutter, 2016. "The Determinants of Non-residential Real Estate Values with Special Reference to Local Environmental Goods," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp603, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2012.
"Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1079-1099, November.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Mastro, Alexandra, 2012. "Valuing iconic design: Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2013. "Market effects of historic preservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 17, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Cheshire & Gerard Dericks, 2014.
"'Iconic Design' as Deadweight Loss: Rent Acquisition by Design in the Constrained London Office Market,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0154, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cheshire, Paul & Dericks, Gerard, 2014. "'Iconic design' as deadweight loss: rent acquisition by design in the constrained London office market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Steven Plaut & Egita Uzulena, 2006. "Architectural Design and the Value of Housing in Riga, Latvia," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 112-131.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2011. "Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," SERC Discussion Papers 0084, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:14:y:1983:i:1:p:40-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .