Architectural Design and the Value of Housing in Riga, Latvia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles C. Tu & Mark J. Eppli, 1999. "Valuing New Urbanism: The Case of Kentlands," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 425-451.
- Moorhouse John C. & Smith Margaret Supplee, 1994. "The Market for Residential Architecture: 19th Century Row Houses in Boston's South End," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 267-277, May.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1995. "Cities without land markets : location and land use in the socialist city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1477, The World Bank.
- Renaud, Bertrand M., 1996. "Housing finance in transition economies : the early years in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1565, The World Bank.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- Hough, Douglas E. & Kratz, Charles G., 1983. "Can "good" architecture meet the market test?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 40-54, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Rosato & Lucia Rotaris & Margaretha Breil & Valentina Zanatta, 2008. "Do We Care about Built Cultural Heritage? The Empirical Evidence Based on the Veneto House Market," Working Papers 2008.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsarchitecture; Hedonic models; transitional economies; Riga; pricing;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:09:n:01:2006:p:112-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .