Cities without land markets : location and land use in the socialist city
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip J Bryson & Gary C Cornia & Gloria E Wheeler, 2004. "Fiscal Decentralization in the Czech and Slovak Republics: A Comparative Study of Moral Hazard," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(1), pages 103-113, February.
- Galal, Ahmed & Razzaz, Omar, 2001. "Reforming land and real estate markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2616, The World Bank.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Elena Koncheva & Nikolay Zalesskiy, 2016. "Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/URB/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sock-Yong Phang & David Lee & Alan Cheong & Kok-Fai Phoon & Karol Wee, 2014. "Housing Policies In Singapore: Evaluation Of Recent Proposals And Recommendations For Reform," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(03), pages 1-14.
- Steven Plaut & Egita Uzulena, 2006. "Architectural Design and the Value of Housing in Riga, Latvia," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 112-131.
- Ingram, Gregory K., 1997. "Patterns of metropolitan development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1841, The World Bank.
- Kim, Annette M., 2007. "North versus South: The Impact of Social Norms in the Market Pricing of Private Property Rights in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2079-2095, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies; Urban Housing and Land Settlements; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Urban Housing and Land Settlements; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.