North versus South: The Impact of Social Norms in the Market Pricing of Private Property Rights in Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Martin Gainsborough, 2002. "Understanding Communist Transition: Property Rights in Ho Chi Minh City in the Late 1990s," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 227-243.
- Christopher Woodruff, 2001. "Review of de Soto's The Mystery of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1215-1223, December.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1984. "Tenure Security and Urban Squatting," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 556-67, November.
- Merrill, Thomas W, 2002. "Introduction: The Demsetz Thesis and the Evolution of Property Rights," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages S331-38, June.
- David E. Dowall & John D. Landis, 1982. "Land-Use Controls and Housing Costs: An Examination of San Francisco Bay Area Communities," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 67-93.
- Jieming Zhu, 2002. "Urban Development under Ambiguous Property Rights: A Case of China's Transition Economy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 41-57, 03.
- Levmore, Saul, 2002. "Two Stories about the Evolution of Property Rights," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages S421-51, June.
- Lanjouw, J.O. & Levy, P.I., 1998.
"Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador,"
788, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 2002. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 986-1019, October.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 1998. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Working Papers 788, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1995. "Cities without land markets : location and land use in the socialist city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1477, The World Bank.
- Firmin-Sellers, Kathryn & Sellers, Patrick, 1999. "Expected Failures and Unexpected Successes of Land Titling in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1115-1128, July.
- Omar M. Razzaz, 1993. "Examining Property Rights and Investment in Informal Settlements: The Case of Jordan," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 341-355.
- Daniel H. Cole & Peter Z. Grossman, 2002. "The Meaning of Property Rights: Law versus Economics?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 317-330.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:12:p:2079-2095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.