Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Handy, 2005. "Smart Growth and the Transportation-Land Use Connection: What Does the Research Tell Us?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(2), pages 146-167, April.
- Cervero, Robert & Murakami, Jin, 2008. "Rail + Property Development: A model of sustainable transit finance and urbanism," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6jx3k35x, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1995. "Cities without land markets : location and land use in the socialist city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1477, The World Bank.
- Robert Cervero & Jin Murakami, 2009. "Rail and Property Development in Hong Kong: Experiences and Extensions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(10), pages 2019-2043, September.
- Kenworthy, Jeffrey R. & Laube, Felix B., 1999. "Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: an international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 691-723.
More about this item
Keywordsurban spatial development; urban land use; land use and transportation; Soviet Style Development; Transit Oriented Development;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2016-07-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-30 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-30 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-07-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:04/urb/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.