Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Cervero & Jin Murakami, 2009. "Rail and Property Development in Hong Kong: Experiences and Extensions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(10), pages 2019-2043, September.
- Kenworthy, Jeffrey R. & Laube, Felix B., 1999. "Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: an international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 691-723.
- Susan Handy, 2005. "Smart Growth and the Transportation-Land Use Connection: What Does the Research Tell Us?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(2), pages 146-167, April.
- Cervero, Robert & Murakami, Jin, 2008. "Rail + Property Development: A model of sustainable transit finance and urbanism," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6jx3k35x, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1995. "Cities without land markets : location and land use in the socialist city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1477, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsurban spatial development; urban land use; land use and transportation; Soviet Style Development; Transit Oriented Development;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2016-07-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-30 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-30 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-07-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:04/urb/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .