Report NEP-TRA-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Marconi & Lorenzo Bencivelli & Anna Marra & Alessandro Schiavone & Raffaele Tartaglia-Polcini, 2016. "Offshore RMB markets in Europe: prospects for greater financial integration between Europe and China," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 334, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jaanika MerikÃ¼ll & UrÅ¡ka ÄŒede & Bogdan Chiriacescu & Peter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky, 2016. "Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Jul 2016.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2016. "Social networks and informal financial inclusion," RIEI Working Papers 2016-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Harald Hau & Yi Huang & Gewei Wang, 2016. "Firm Response to Competitive Shocks: Evidence from China’s Minimum Wage Policy," IHEID Working Papers 08-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Elena Kyzyngasheva & Liliana Proskuryakova, 2016. "Global Energy Trends and Their Implications for Russia: A Pathway to the New Energy Wave," HSE Working papers WP BRP 64/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pavel Ciaian & Dusan Drabik & Jan Falkowski & d'Artis Kancs, 2016. "Market Impacts of New Land Market Regulations in Eastern EU Member States," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus Brueckner & Birgit Hansl, 2016. "Drivers of growth in Russia," CAMA Working Papers 2016-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Elena Koncheva & Nikolay Zalesskiy, 2016. "Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/URB/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kuznetsova Maria, 2016. "Spatial structure and economic network formation of manufacturing exports in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard Barry & Tong, Zheming, 2016. "Energy Saving Potential of Natural Ventilation in China: The Impact of Ambient Air Pollution," Scholarly Articles 27733689, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pawel Gajewski, 2016. "Sources of Regional Inflation in Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Gordon Anderson & Tongtong Hao & Maria Grazia Pittau, 2016. "Income Inequality, Family Formation and Generational Mobility in Urban China," Working Papers tecipa-563, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ben Westmore, 2016. "Scaling New Heights: Achievements and Future Challenges for Productivity Convergence in Lithuania," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1307, OECD Publishing.
- Balaz Vladimir & Zifciakova Jana, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015:Slovak Republic," JRC Working Papers JRC101220, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gesheva, Nadezhda & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Revisiting the Invisible Hand Hypothesis: A Comparative Study between Bulgaria and Germany," EconStor Preprints 144162, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Simona Ferraro & Jaanika MerikÃ¼ll & Karsten Staehr, 2016. "Minimum wages and the wage distribution in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Aug 2016.
- Mau Vladimir, 2016. "Russian Economic Policy in 2015: Anti-Crisis Measures or Structural Reforms," Published Papers ppaper-2016-238, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.