Smart Growth and the Transportation-Land Use Connection: What Does the Research Tell Us?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gasana, Parfait, 2009. "The Transportation Crossroads: Influence of Urban Area Form And Composition on Mass Transit," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207487, Transportation Research Forum.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:3:p:658-678 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2017.
"Measuring winners and losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge,"
Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 905-918, September.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2009. "Measuring Winners and Losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge," Working Papers 000066, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1150-:d:103278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Porter-Nelson, Dean, 2016. "Real estate development in anticipation of the Green Line light rail transit in St. Paul," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 24-32.
- Zahabi, Seyed Amir H. & Miranda-Moreno, Luis & Patterson, Zachary & Barla, Philippe, 2015. "Spatio-temporal analysis of car distance, greenhouse gases and the effect of built environment: A latent class regression analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-13.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19034785, University of California Transportation Center.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt44g9t8mj, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:425-:d:130495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austin Boyle & Charles Barrilleaux & Daniel Scheller, 2014. "Does Walkability Influence Housing Prices?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(3), pages 852-867, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:61-:d:124697 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:126-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hurst, Needham B. & West, Sarah E., 2014. "Public transit and urban redevelopment: The effect of light rail transit on land use in Minneapolis, Minnesota," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 57-72.
- Myung-Jin Jun & Hee-Jae Kim, 2016. "The effects of Seoul’s suburban beltway on accessibility, residential development, and housing rents: a transport–land use simulation approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 565-589, March.
- Jean Paul Rodrigue & Laetitia Dablanc & Genevieve Giuliano, 2017. "The Freight Landscape: Convergence and Divergence in Urban Freight Distribution," Post-Print hal-01519779, HAL.
- Elena Koncheva & Nikolay Zalesskiy, 2016. "Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/URB/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:30-:d:97071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alireza Ermagun & David Levinson, 2015. "Accessibility and Transit Performance," Working Papers 000129, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yunfei Peng & Jing Qian & Fu Ren & Wenhui Zhang & Qingyun Du, 2016. "Sustainability of Land Use Promoted by Construction-to-Ecological Land Conversion: A Case Study of Shenzhen City, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-16, July.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation; growth management; smart growth; travel behavior; transit-oriented development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:28:y:2005:i:2:p:146-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.