Report NEP-TRE-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Koncheva & Nikolay Zalesskiy, 2016. "Spatial Development of the Largest Russian Cities During the Post-Soviet Period: Orienting Towards Transit or Maintaining Soviet Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/URB/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carlos Henrique Ribeiro de Carvalho, 2016. "Desafios da Mobilidade Urbana no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2198, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Revoltella, Debora & Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Tsiotras, Alexandra & Weiss, Christoph, 2016. "Infrastructure investment in Europe and international competitiveness," EIB Working Papers 2016/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ely, Jeffrey & Garrett, Daniel F. & Hinnosaar, Toomas, 2016. "Overbooking," TSE Working Papers 16-678, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hugo Bois, 2016. "A New Behavioral Framework to Analyze Preferences Construction and Decision Processes Within The Modal Choice," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia & Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia, 2016. "Public versus Private Protection against Crime : The Case of Somali Piracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7757, The World Bank.