Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Mastro, Alexandra, 2012. "Valuing iconic design: Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1996. "One Hundred Fifty Years of Land Values in Chicago: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 100-124, July.
- JunJie Wu & Richard M. Adams & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2004.
"Amenities in an Urban Equilibrium Model: Residential Development in Portland, Oregon,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(1), pages 19-32.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2003. "Amenities In An Urban Equilibrium Model: Residential Development In Portland, Oregon," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21961, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1991. "Urban land value functions with endogenous zoning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 14-27, January.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- Do, A Quang & Grudnitski, Gary, 1995. "Golf Courses and Residential House Prices: An Empirical Examination," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 261-270, May.
- Hough, Douglas E. & Kratz, Charles G., 1983. "Can "good" architecture meet the market test?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 40-54, July.
- Daniel Gat, 1998. "Urban Focal Points and Design Quality Influence Rents: The Tel Aviv Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 229-247.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- J F McDonald & D P McMillen, 1990.
"Employment subcenters and land values in a polycentric urban area: the case of Chicago,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(12), pages 1561-1574, December.
- J F McDonald & D P McMillen, 1990. "Employment Subcenters and Land Values in a Polycentric Urban Area: The Case of Chicago," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(12), pages 1561-1574, December.
- Brent L. Mahan & BStephen Polasky & Richard M. Adams, 2000. "Valuing Urban Wetlands: A Property Price Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 100-113.
- McDonald, John F. & Bowman, H. Woods, 1979. "Land value functions: A reevaluation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Stadium Architecture and Urban Development from the Perspective of Urban Economics," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 629-646, September.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Substitutability and Complementarity of Urban Amenities: External Effects of Built Heritage in Berlin," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 285-323.
- Douglas S. Noonan & Douglas J. Krupka, 2011.
"Making—or Picking—Winners: Evidence of Internal and External Price Effects in Historic Preservation Policies,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(2), pages 379-407, June.
- Noonan, Douglas S. & Krupka, Douglas J., 2009. "Making – or Picking – Winners: Evidence of Internal and External Price Effects in Historic Preservation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N. Edward Coulson & Michael L. Lahr, 2005. "Gracing the Land of Elvis and Beale Street: Historic Designation and Property Values in Memphis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 487-507, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boualam, Brahim, 2014.
"Does culture affect local productivity and urban amenities?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 12-17.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14012a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- ., 2014. "Residential segregation and people sorting within cities," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 3, pages 54-76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1418-:d:144414 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:chosxx:v:27:y:2012:i:8:p:1079-1099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/chos20 .