Land value functions: A reevaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1984. "Estimation and policy implications of rental housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 76-90, July.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Ellwood, David T, 1979. "An Empirical Reconciliation of Micro and Grouped Estimates of the Demand for Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 199-205, May.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Ouliaris, Sam, 1981. "Household Saving and the Rate of Interest," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 205-214, September.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 1999. "Evolution of Land Values in Cracow during the Transformation of the Polish Economy," Working Paper 8651, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendeland, 2008.
"Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin,"
KOF Working papers
08-208, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," Working Papers 023, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011.
"Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: the impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2012.
"Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1079-1099, November.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Mastro, Alexandra, 2012. "Valuing iconic design: Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Daniel McMillen, 2014. "New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution of Land for Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa14p108, European Regional Science Association.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Munneke, Henry J., 2005. "Dynamics of the urban zoning structure: An empirical investigation of zoning change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 455-473, November.
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Antonio Avendaño Arosemena, 2015. "Relaciones regionales en los precios de vivienda nueva en Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 19(40), pages 25-47, June.
- McDonald, John F. & Osuji, Clifford I., 1995. "The effect of anticipated transportation improvement on residential land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-278, June.
- C.J. Barnett, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model of Consumer Demand for Urban Land Attributes," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 84-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2008. "If Alonso was Right: Residual Land Price, Accessibility and Urban Attraction," MPRA Paper 11707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JPeter F. Colwell & Henry J. Munneke, 2003. "Estimating a Price Surface for Vacant Land in an Urban Area," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 15-28.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2011. "Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," SERC Discussion Papers 0084, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.