Designer Buildings: An Evaluation of the Price Impacts of Signature Architects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graeme Evans, 2003. "Hard-branding the cultural city - from Prado to Prada," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 417-440, June.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- John F. Kain, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 261-266.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- Shilton, Leon & Zaccaria, Anthony, 1994. "The Avenue Effect, Landmark Externalities, and Cubic Transformation: Manhattan Office Valuation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Hough, Douglas E. & Kratz, Charles G., 1983. "Can "good" architecture meet the market test?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 40-54, July.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- Daniel Gat, 1998. "Urban Focal Points and Design Quality Influence Rents: The Tel Aviv Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 229-247.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Cheshire & Gerard Dericks, 2014.
"'Iconic Design' as Deadweight Loss: Rent Acquisition by Design in the Constrained London Office Market,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0154, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cheshire, Paul & Dericks, Gerard, 2014. "'Iconic design' as deadweight loss: rent acquisition by design in the constrained London office market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2009-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .