Incidence of the Property Tax on Commercial Real Estate: The Case of Downtown Chicago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Man, Joyce Y., 1995. "The Incidence of Differential Commercial Property Taxes: Empirical Evidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(4), pages 479-496, December.
- Sirmans, G. Stacy & Diskin, Barry A. & Friday, H. Swint, 1995. "Vertical Inequality in the Taxation of Real Property," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(1), pages 71-84, March.
- Steve Bond & Kevin Denny & John Hall & William McClusky, 1996. "Who pays business rates?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 19-35, February.
- Landers, Jim, 2006. "Why Don't Enterprise Zones Work? Estimates of the Extent that EZ Benefits are Capitalized into Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16.
- Sofia Dermisi & John F. McDonald, 2010. "Selling Prices/sq.ft. of Office Buildings in Downtown Chicago â€“ How Much Is It Worth to Be an Old But Class A Building?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22.
- Man, Joyce Y., 1995. "The Incidence of Differential Commercial Property Taxes: Empirical Evidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(4), pages 479-96, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:46:y:1993:i:2:p:109-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.