Do Enterprise Zones Work?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian & Py, Loriane, 2012.
"The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments' Location Decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris & Loriane Py, 2015. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3l4arseauo8, Sciences Po.
- Christopher Coyne & Lotta Moberg, 2015. "The political economy of state-provided targeted benefits," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 337-356, September.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2015.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," NBER Working Papers 20049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/331, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-based policies," Working Papers 1410, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florian MAYNERIS & Loriane PY, 2013.
"The Efficiency Of Enterprise Zone Programs Some Conflicting Results?,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 209-224.
- Florian MAYNERIS & Loriane PY, 2013. "The efficiency of enterprise zone programs Some conflicting results?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mayneris, F. & Py, L., 2014. "The efficiency of enterprise zone programs: some conflicting results?," Working papers 474, Banque de France.
- MAYNERIS, Florian & PY, Loriane, 2013. "The efficiency of enterprise zone programs. Some conflicting results?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2592, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Magda Ciżkowicz-Pękała & Piotr Pękała & Andrzej Rzońca, 2015. "The effects of special economic zones on employment and investment: spatial panel modelling perspective," NBP Working Papers 208, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEnterprise Zones; state and local economic development; taxes and location of economic activity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:37:y:2009:i:1:p:68-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.