The Effect of Location-Based Tax Incentives on Establishment Location and Employment across Industry Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Einiö & Henry G. Overman, 2016.
"The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0191, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry G., 2016. "The (displacement) effects of spatially targeted enterprise initiatives: evidence from UK LEGI," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66493, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," Working Papers 71, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," CEPR Discussion Papers 11112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Ferreira, Fernando, 2015. "Causal Inference in Urban and Regional Economics," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Patrick, Carlianne, 2016. "Jobless capital? The role of capital subsidies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 169-179.
- Shelley M. Kimelberg & Elizabeth Williams, 2013. "Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors: The Influence of Facility Type," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 92-117, March.
- Rahman, Aminur, 2014. "Investment climate reforms and job creation in developing countries : what do we know and what should we do ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7025, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Investment Policy and Promotion Diagnostics and Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28281, The World Bank.
- Reynolds, C. Lockwood & Rohlin, Shawn M., 2015. "The effects of location-based tax policies on the distribution of household income: Evidence from the federal Empowerment Zone program," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-15.
- Hanson, Andrew & Rohlin, Shawn, 2013. "Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 86-100.
- Corentin Trevien & Pauline Givord & Simon Quantin, 2012.
"A Long-Term Evaluation of the First Generation of the French Urban Enterprise Zones,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p776, European Regional Science Association.
- Pauline Givord & Simon Quantin & Corentin Trevien, 2015. "A Long-Term Evaluation of the First Generation of the French Urban Enterprise Zones," Working Papers 2014-48, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- P. Givord & S. Quantin & C. Trevien, 2012. "A Long-Term Evaluation of the First Generation of the French Urban Enterprise Zones," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-01, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
More about this item
Keywordstax incentives; industry location; redevelopment policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:195-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .