Universal Pensions in Mauritius: Lessons for the Rest of Us
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Barrientos, Armando & Hulme, David & Hickey, Sam, 2010.
"Social protection in sub-Saharan Africa: Will the green shoots blossom?,"
22422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Niño-Zarazúa & Armando Barrientos & David Hulme & Sam Hickey, 2010. "Social protection in sub-Saharan Africa: Will the green shoots blossom?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 11610, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Dethier & Pierre Pestieau & Rabia Ali, 2011.
"The impact of a minimum pension on old age poverty and its budgetary cost. Evidence from Latin America,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- DETHIER, Jean - Jacques & PESTIEAU, Pierre & ALI, Rabia, 2010. "The impact of a minimum pension on old age poverty and its budgetary cost. Evidence from Latin America," CORE Discussion Papers 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Palacios, Robert & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2006. "Social pensions Part I : their role in the overall pension system," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 36237, The World Bank.
- Sarfati, Hedva. & Ghellab, Youcef., 2012. "The political economy of pension reforms in times of global crisis : state unilateralism or social dialogue?," ILO Working Papers 994685753402676, International Labour Organization.
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Universal Pensions in Low Income Countries," Public Economics 0412002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Barrientos, Armando & Hickey, Samuel & Hulme, David, 2012. "Social Protection in Sub-Saharan Africa: Getting the Politics Right," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 163-176.
- Montserrat Pallares-Miralles & Carolina Romero & Edward Whitehouse, 2012. "A Worldwide Overview of Facts and Figures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11891, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordspublic pensions; social security; means test; targeting; demographic ageing; Mauritius;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0412003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.