Audit Selection and Firm Compliance With a Broad-Based Sales Tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Praveen Sinha, 2010. "An econometric analysis of skewed productivity outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 347-360, April.
- Roberto José Arias, 2004. "Reglas de selección para la fiscalización de Impuestos a las Ventas," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 29-62, July.
- James Alm & Keith Finlay, 2013. "Who Benefits from Tax Evasion?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 139-154, September.
- Andrew Yim, 2009.
"Efficient Committed Budget for Implementing Target Audit Probability for Many Inspectees,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(12), pages 2000-2018, December.
- Yim, Andrew, 2009. "Efficient Committed Budget for Implementing Target Audit Probability for Many Inspectees," MPRA Paper 27856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imes, Amanda J. Thoe, 2013. "An examination of the sales and use tax gap based on Minnesota audit experience," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 157013, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Alm, James & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McClellan, Chandler, 2016.
"Corruption and firm tax evasion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 146-163.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2014. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1422, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2016. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1624, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Cathleen & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2010.
"The Effect of Perfect Monitoring of Matched Income on Sales Tax Compliance: An Experimental Investigation,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 63(1), pages 121-148, March.
- Cathleen Johnson & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "The Effect of Perfect Monitoring of Matched Income on Sales Tax Compliance: An Experimental Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-17, CIRANO.
- Cathleen Johnson & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "The effect of perfect monitoring of matched income on sales tax compliance: An experimental investigation," Post-Print halshs-00601691, HAL.
- Birskyte Liucija, 2014. "The Impact of Trust in Government on Tax Paying Behavior of Nonfarm Sole Proprietors," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Edoardo Di Porto, 2009. "Audit, tax compliance and undeclared work: an empirical analysis," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 94, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Fabio Méndez, 2014. "Can corruption foster regulatory compliance?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 189-207, January.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:57:y:2004:i:2:p:209-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.