Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2012.
"Predation in off-patent drug markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2171-2186, June.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquart, 2010. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Working Papers 1027, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2012. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print halshs-00537018, HAL.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2011. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print hal-00687806, HAL.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Canta, Chiara & Straume, Odd Rune, 2016.
"Reference pricing with endogenous generic entry,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 312-329.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Chiara Canta & Odd Rune Straume, 2015. "Reference pricing with endogenous generic entry," NIPE Working Papers 2/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Canta, Chiara & Straume, Odd Rune, 2015. "Reference pricing with endogenous generic entry," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ying Kong, 2009. "Competition between brand-name and generics - analysis on pricing of brand-name pharmaceutical," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 591-606.
- David Reiffen & Michael R. Ward, 2007.
"'Branded Generics' as a strategy to limit cannibalization of pharmaceutical markets,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4-5), pages 251-265.
- Michael R. Ward & David Reiffen, 2005. "“Branded Generics” As A Strategy To Limit Cannibalization Of Pharmaceutical Markets," Working Papers 0502, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Vasco Rodrigues & Ricardo Gonçalves & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Anti-Competitive Impact of Pseudo-Generics," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 83-98, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Vasco Rodrigues & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2015. "Reference pricing in the presence of pseudo-generics," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-305, September.
- Regan, Tracy L., 2008.
"Generic entry, price competition, and market segmentation in the prescription drug market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 930-948, July.
- Tracy L. Regan, 2007. "Generic entry, price competition, and market segmentation in the prescription drug market," Working Papers 2010-7, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Aidan Hollis, 2005. "How do Brands’ “Own Generics” Affect Pharmaceutical Prices?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(4), pages 329-350, December.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2008.
"Semiotica, diritti e mercato. Economia del marchio nel terzo millennio,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(1), pages 107-125.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2008. "Semiotica, diritto e mercato. Economia del marchio nel terzo millenio," POLIS Working Papers 102, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Paul Grootendorst, 2007. "Effects of 'Authorized-Generics' on Canadian Drug Prices," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 201, McMaster University.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ying Kong & James Seldon, 2006. "Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets: Reply," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(2), pages 189-193, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:25:y:2004:i:1:p:71-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.