Anti-Competitive Impact of Pseudo-Generics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Hay, D A, 1976. "Sequential Entry and Entry-Deterring Strategies in Spatial Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 240-257, July.
- Laurent Granier & Sebastien Trinquard, 2010.
"Entry deterrence and mergers under price competition in pharmaceutical markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 297-309.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2010. "Entry Deterrence and Mergers under Price Competition in Pharmaceutical Markets," Post-Print halshs-00550455, HAL.
- Avinash Dixit, 1979.
"A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 20-32, Spring.
- Dixit, Avinash K., 1978. "A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 125, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael B. Ward & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey M. Perloff & J. Michael Harris, 2002.
"Effects of the Private-Label Invasion in Food Industries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 961-973.
- Ward, Michael B. & Shimshack, Jay P. & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Harris, J. Michael, 2002. "Effects of the private-label invasion in food industries," MPRA Paper 22186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ying Kong & James R. Seldon, 2004. "Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(1), pages 71-86, August.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1978. "Entry Deterrence in the Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 305-327, Autumn.
- Vasco Rodrigues, 2006. "Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets: Comment," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(2), pages 183-187, March.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2012.
"Predation in off-patent drug markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2171-2186, June.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquart, 2010. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Working Papers 1027, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2012. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print halshs-00537018, HAL.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2011. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print hal-00687806, HAL.
- André Bonfrer & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Store Brands: Who Buys Them and What Happens to Retail Prices When They Are Introduced?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, March.
- Morton I. Kamien & Israel Zang, 1999. "Virtual Patent Extension by Cannibalization," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 117-131, July.
- Aidan Hollis, 2002. "The importance of being first: evidence from Canadian generic pharmaceuticals," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 723-734.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Vasco Rodrigues & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2015. "Reference pricing in the presence of pseudo-generics," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-305, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPseudo-generics; Product differentiation; Pharmaceutical pricing; D43; L13; L44;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:14:y:2014:i:1:p:83-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.