Virtual Patent Extension by Cannibalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrara, Ida & Missios, Paul, 2012.
"Pricing of drugs with heterogeneous health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 440-456.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2010. "Pricing of Drugs with Heterogeneous Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers 026, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Vasco Rodrigues & Ricardo Gonçalves & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Anti-Competitive Impact of Pseudo-Generics," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 83-98, March.
- Aidan Hollis, 2003. "The Anti-Competitive Effects of Brand-Controlled "Pseudo- Generics" in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Market," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 21-31, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Vasco Rodrigues & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2015. "Reference pricing in the presence of pseudo-generics," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-305, September.
- Regan, Tracy L., 2008.
"Generic entry, price competition, and market segmentation in the prescription drug market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 930-948, July.
- Tracy L. Regan, 2007. "Generic entry, price competition, and market segmentation in the prescription drug market," Working Papers 2010-7, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:66:1:y:1999:p:117-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.