Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laidler, David, 1981. "Monetarism: An Interpretation and an Assessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 1-28, March.
- Cagan, Phillip, 1969. "The Non-Neutrality of Money in the Long Run: A Discussion of the Critical Assumptions and Some Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 207-227, May.
- Laidler, David, 1978.
"Money and money income: An essay on the `transmission mechanism',"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 151-191, April.
- D.E.W. Laidler, 1977. "Money and Money-income: An Essay on the "Transmission Mechanism"," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1994. "Economics in the Laboratory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 113-131, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2013.
"Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect,"
46950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Ioji Konov, 2013. "Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 205, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Maslov, Alexander, 2012. "Исследование Возможностей И Диапазонов Применения Методологии Экономико-Математического Моделирования На Основе Тензорного Анализа Денежного Поля: Теоретические И Методологические Вопросы Взаимодейств," MPRA Paper 42764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maslov, Alexander, 2011. "Inflationary Handicap Of The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence From Russia," MPRA Paper 50036, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney field; money supply; monetary transmission mechanism;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .