Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joshua Ioji Konov, 2013. "Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 205, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Contessi, Silvio, 2010.
"Multinational Firms' Entry and Productivity: Some Aggregate Implications of Firm-level Heterogeneity,"
2010-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 26 Aug 2015.
- Contessi, Silvio, 2015. "Multinational firms' entry and productivity: some aggregate implications of firm-level heterogeneity," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 248, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Suryadipta Roy, 2011. "Political economy determinants of non-agricultural trade policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 89-104.
- Keith Cowling & Rattanasuda Poolsombat & Philip Tomlinson, 2011. "Advertising and labour supply: why do Americans work such long hours?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 283-301.
- Zhang, Tao & Zou, Heng-fu, 2001.
"The growth impact of intersectoral and intergovernmental allocation of public expenditure: With applications to China and India,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 58-81.
- Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2000. "The growth impact of intersectoral and intergovernmental allocation of public expenditure: With applications to China and India," CEMA Working Papers 30, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2013.
"Optimal collusion with limited liability,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 203-227, September.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Flochel, Laurent & Versaevel, Bruno, 2012. "Optimal collusion with limited liability," MPRA Paper 38481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2013. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Liability," Post-Print halshs-00755569, HAL.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Risky Bank Lending and Optimal Capital Adequacy Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004.
"The challenge of reducing subsidies and trade barriers,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3415, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "The challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-12, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "The Challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011.
"Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting,"
11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Emerging Market Setting," IMF Working Papers 11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Mara Faccio, 2011.
"Corporate response to distress: evidence from the Asian financial crisis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 127-154.
- Mara Faccio & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2006. "Corporate response to distress: evidence from the Asian financial crisis," Working Papers 2006-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Raphael A Espinoza & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 2011. "How Strong are Fiscal Multipliers in the GCC?," IMF Working Papers 11/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Bleaney & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2001. "Testing the endogenous growth model: public expenditure, taxation, and growth over the long run," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 36-57, February.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "2001 & 2007 Recessions prompted remaking of the international organizations," MPRA Paper 34588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "Piercing the Veil’s Effect on Corporate Human Rights Violations & International Corporate Crime (Human Trafficking, Slavery, etc)," MPRA Paper 35714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policies; transmissionability; economy; macroeconomicsmglonalization; market economics;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .