Report NEP-MON-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Chinese monetary expansion and the U.S. economy: A note," MPRA Paper 46961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2013. "A Note on Money and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Studies in Economics 1306, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo De Bonis, 2013. "The Eurosystemï¿½s monetary, banking and financial statistics: some reflections on results and future steps," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 145, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simone Meier, 2013. "Financial globalization and monetary transmission," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 145, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Keyra Primus, 2013. "'Excess Reserves, Monetary Policy and Financial Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 183, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2013. "Inflation targeting at the crossroads: Evidence from post-communist economies during the crisis," MPRA Paper 47018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volha Audzei, 2012. "Efficiency of Central Bank Policy During the Crisis : Role of Expectations in Reinforcing Hoarding Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp477, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 46879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 2013. "Putting the 'System' in the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 19026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2013. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 19025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2013. "Enhancing Markets (i.e. Economies) Transmissionability to Optimize Monetary Policies’ Effect," MPRA Paper 46950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Capital Flows, Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 19038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.