Market Economy under Rapid Globalization and Rising Productivity
Market economy of enhancing business laws in contracting, bonding, insuring, legal corporate structures , e.g. will marginalize the economic agents and tools that make market competition unfair, empower small and medium businesses and investors, and boost business activities, fiscal strength, employment, and capital transmission. Keynesian capital infusion will extend its market effect in such higher security marketplace.
|Date of creation:||04 Oct 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Restrepo & Carlos Garcia & Evan Tanner, 2011.
"Fiscal Rules in a Volatile World: A Welfare-Based Approach,"
IMF Working Papers
11/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Tanner, Evan, 2011. "Fiscal rules in a volatile world: A welfare-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 649-676, July.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "Piercing the Veil’s Effect on Corporate Human Rights Violations & International Corporate Crime (Human Trafficking, Slavery, etc)," MPRA Paper 35714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Jacquinot, Pascal & Kolasa, Marcin, 2010.
"Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?,"
Working Paper Series
1280, European Central Bank.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2014. "Can We Prevent Boom-Bust Cycles During Euro Area Accession?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-69, February.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 79, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Silvio Contessi, 2010. "What happens when Wal-Mart comes to your country? multinational firms' entry, productivity, and inefficiency," Working Papers 2010-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting," Working Papers 11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, . "The Advent of Corporate Limited Liability in Prussia 1843," Working Papers 201172, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ferhan Salman & Mali Chivakul & Ricardo Llaudes, 2010. "The Impact of the Great Recessionon Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "The advent of corporate limited liability in Prussia 1843," CAWM Discussion Papers 46, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "The Great Rebalancing Act: Can Investment Be a Lever in Asia?," IMF Working Papers 11/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013.
"International capital flows and development: financial openness matters,"
Bank of England working papers
472, Bank of England.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013. "International capital flows and development: Financial openness matters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 235-251.
- Dennis Reinhardt & Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Development - Financial Openness Matters," IHEID Working Papers 11-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Development: Financial Openness Matters," IMF Working Papers 10/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Walker, Todd B. & Yang, Shu-Chun S., 2010. "Government investment and fiscal stimulus," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 1000-1012, November.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "2001 & 2007 Recessions prompted remaking of the international organizations," MPRA Paper 34588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2011. "Fiscal policy and expected inflation," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2008.
"What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2009. "What happens during recessions, crunches and busts?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 653-700, October.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "An Evolutionary Model of Long Term Cyclical Variations of Catching Up and Falling Behind," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 209-27, September.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Hajdenberg & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "Is Social Spending Procyclical?," IMF Working Papers 10/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Bernardin Akitoby & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta, 2004. "The Cyclical and Long-Term Behavior of Government Expenditures in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Mara Faccio, 2011.
"Corporate response to distress: evidence from the Asian financial crisis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 127-154.
- Mara Faccio & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2006. "Corporate response to distress: evidence from the Asian financial crisis," Working Papers 2006-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Suryadipta Roy, 2011. "Political economy determinants of non-agricultural trade policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 89-104.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.