Irish Money and Banking Statistics: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2009.
"What happens during recessions, crunches and busts?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 653-700, October.
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," IMF Working Papers 08/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Brien, Martin & Goggin, Jean, 2011. "Trends in the Irish Credit and Deposits Markets: A New Presentation," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 93-105, October.
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Onorante & Matija Lozej & Ansgar Rannenberg, 2017.
"Countercyclical capital regulation in a small open economy DSGE model,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, volume 46
Bank for International Settlements.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2017. "Countercyclical Capital Regulation in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2018. "Countercyclical capital regulation in a small open economy DSGE model," Working Paper Series 2144, European Central Bank.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Leary, Brídín, 2013. "Why are Irish Non-Financial Corporations so Indebted?," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 104-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2011:m:01:p:107-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.