Why are Irish Non-Financial Corporations so Indebted?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holton, Sarah & McCann, Fergal, 2012. "Irish SME credit supply and demand: comparisons across surveys and countries," Economic Letters 08/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 466-472, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
[The aftermath of financial crisis]," MPRA Paper 13695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," Scholarly Articles 11129155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008. "Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
- Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal, 2011. "Credit Access for Small and Medium Firms: Survey Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ruscher Eric & Wolff Guntram B., 2013.
"Corporate Balance Sheet Adjustment: Stylized Facts, Causes and Consequences,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(2), pages 117-138, August.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Eric Ruscher, 2012. "Corporate balance sheet adjustment: stylized facts, causes and consequences," Working Papers 696, Bruegel.
- Eric Ruscher & Guntram Wolff, 2012. "Corporate balance sheet adjustment: stylized facts, causes and consequences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 449, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Garry Tang & Christian Upper, 2010. "Debt reduction after crises," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- McElligott, Rory & O'Brien, Martin, 2011. "Irish Money and Banking Statistics: A New Approach," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 107-122, January.
- Creedon, Conn & Fitzpatrick, Trevor & Gaffney, Edward, 2012. "Ireland’s External Debt: Economic and Statistical Realities," Economic Letters 12/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ireland: Financial Sector Assessment Program; Technical Note-Nonbank Sector Stability Analyses," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/317, International Monetary Fund.
- Nir Klein, 2016. "Corporate Sector Vulnerabilities in Ireland," IMF Working Papers 16/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Creedon, Conn & O'Brien, Eoin, 2016. "Indicators for Setting the Countercyclical Capital Buffer," Economic Letters 02/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mary Cussen, 2015. "Deciphering Ireland’s Macroeconomic Imbalance Indicators: Statistical Considerations," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 293-313.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Kinga Niemczak, 2013. "Corporate Debt And Crisis Severity In Europe," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(1), pages 35-43, May.
- Hickey, Ronan & Kane, Linda, 2014. "Ireland and the Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 70-81, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2013:m:01:p:104-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.