The labour markets in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden 2006-2010 : Developments and challenges for the future
"Via the International Labour Market Forecasting Network, forecasters of the public employment services or comparable institutes from the Nordic countries as well as Germany and Austria exchange their analyses about the current and future development of the national economies and labour markets. This report documents some of the discussions during the past few years. Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden exemplify their starting conditions and labour market reactions to the Great recession in 2008 and 2009." (Author's abstract, IAB-Doku) ((en))
|Date of creation:||03 Apr 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Regensburger Str. 104, D-90327 Nürnberg|
Web page: http://www.iab.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merkl, Christian & Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009.
"Extensive vs. intensive margin in Germany and the United States: any differences?,"
Kiel Working Papers
1563, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Merkl, Christian & Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," IZA Discussion Papers 5117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Merkl & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2009. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," Kiel Working Papers 1563, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
11129155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
[The aftermath of financial crisis]," MPRA Paper 13695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfob:201207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.