Report NEP-EEC-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111429 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ohr, Renate & Özalbayrak, Mehmet, 2012. "The Euro: A "MUST" for small European states?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 131, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Zlatina Balabanova & Ralf Brüggemann, 2012. "External Information and Monetary Policy Transmission in New EU Member States: Results from FAVAR Models," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2012. "The impact of macro news and central bank communication on emerging European forex markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:pl is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2012. "Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area," NIPE Working Papers 07/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Crises and Policy Responses within the Political Trilemma: Europe, 1929-1936 and 2008-2011," Working Papers 0016, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sabri, Nidal Rachid & Peeters, Marga & Abulaben, Diama K., 2012. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 38080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladislav Flek & Martina Mysíková, 2012. "Unemployment Dynamics in Central Europe: A Labor Flow Approach," Working Papers IES 2012/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Izabela Karpowicz, 2012. "Narrowing Vertical Fiscal Imbalances in Four European Countries," IMF Working Papers 12/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Woerz, 2012. "Evaluation of Non-price Competitiveness of Exports from Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries in the EU Market," Working Papers 2012/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Zdenìk Kudrna & Juraj Medzihorsky, 2012. "International banking standards in emerging markets: testing the adaptation thesis in the European Union," Working Papers IES 2012/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluation and Fiscal Consolidation; The VAT in Troubled Times," IMF Working Papers 12/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Beltramello & Koen De Backer & Laurent Moussiegt, 2012. "The Export Performance of Countries within Global Value Chains (GVCs)," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Klinger, Sabine & Spitznagel, Eugen & Alatalo, Johanna & Berglind, Karin & Gustavsson, Håkan & Kure, Hans & Nio, Ilkka & Salmins, Janis & Skuja, Vita & Sorbo, Johannes, 2012. "The labour markets in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden 2006-2010 : Developments and challenges for the future," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201207, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5452874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore