Crises and Policy Responses within the Political Trilemma: Europe, 1929-1936 and 2008-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ritschl Albrecht, 2003. "Hat das Dritte Reich wirklich eine ordentliche Beschäftigungspolitik betrieben?," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 44(1), pages 125-140, June.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europeâ€™s Exit from Gold, January 1928 â€“ December 1936," CESifo Working Paper Series 2271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sicsic, Pierre, 1992. "Was the franc poincare deliberately undervalued?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 69-92, January.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fixing for Your Life," NBER Working Papers 8006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Pfister & Jana Riedel & Martin Uebele, 2012.
"Real Wages and the Origins of Modern Economic Growth in Germany, 16th to 19th Centuries,"
0017, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Uebele, Martin & Pfister, Ulrich & Riedel, Jana, 2012. "Real wages and the origins of modern economic growth in Germany, 16th to 19th centuries," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Comín, Francisco, 2012. "Default, rescheduling and inflation : debt crisis in Spain during the 19th and 20th centuries," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical trilemma; great depression; euro-crisis;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-04-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-04-23 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2012-04-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hes:wpaper:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Sharp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehessea.html .